SWEEPSTAKES RULES (the “Sweepstakes”)1. General Information
Sweepstakes Sponsor: Deckers Outdoor Corporation
Sweepstakes Registration Location: http:// www.ahnu.com/soushine-sweeps.html
Sweepstakes Sponsor Mailing Address: 865 Marina Bay Park Way Suite37&38, Richmond, CA 94804
Sweepstakes Start Date: August 15, 2014
Sweepstakes End Date: September 15, 2014
Number of Sweepstakes Winners
Four (4) Prize Winners
Prize: 1 Pair of Ahnu footwear (subject to availability on www.ahnu.com), 1 Michael Franti “All People” CD, 1 Michael Franti t-shirt, 1 yoga mat by Jade Yoga (Estimated Retail Value: USD $200.00).
Odds of Winning
ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED
2. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON NUMBER OF ENTRIES. SWEEPSTAKES VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
3. Eligibility: Participation in the Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years or older at time of entry. Employees, officers & directors of Sweepstakes Sponsor, its franchises or licensees, their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies and the immediate families or members of the same household of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter. Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries, and where prohibited by law.
4. Sweepstakes Dates: The Sweepstakes Dates begin at the Sweepstakes Start Date as described in Section 1 above and ends at the Sweepstakes End Date as described in Section 1 above.
5. Prize(s): Prize winner will be drawn randomly from the pool of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Dates as described in Section 1 above. The prize winner(s) will receive the Sweepstakes Prize as described in Section 1 above.
Total estimated retail value of the prize(s) is as described in Section 1 above. No prize substitution is allowed by winner. The prize is nontransferable and will be subject to the Sponsor’s policies. The prize is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty of any kind. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. No cash substitutions. Winner is responsible for any and all taxes, as well as any other costs and expenses not specified herein. Limit one prize per individual.
All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and receipt of entries will not be acknowledged. Sponsor is not responsible for telecommunications, network, electronic, technical or computer failure or any kind of lost, late, incomplete, mutilated, invalid, unintelligible, misdirected entries, all of which will be disqualified. Facsimiles, mechanical reproductions, alterations or forged entries will not be accepted. Only completed entry forms are eligible and all ineligible entries will be disqualified.
7. Drawing: Winner will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor within five (10) days following the Sweepstakes Dates. In the event that any entry form selected is discovered to be invalid for any reason whatsoever, or if the person who submitted the entry form does not respond to the notification that they won as described in section 8 below, Sponsor will randomly select another winner who shall be subject to the same rules and conditions set forth herein. All decisions of Sponsor are final and binding.
8. Notification: Winners will be notified by email within five (15) days of the drawing. If unable to make contact with a winner within five (5) days after Sponsor first attempts to notify a winner, or if a winner fails to claim the prize, Sponsor will select a backup winner in accordance with the above. Likewise, if the original winner is ineligible or fails to timely return the signed Affidavit of Eligibility and Publicity/Liability Releases, or in the event of non-compliance with any other requirements of this Sweepstakes, the winner shall forfeit the prize in its entirety, and Sponsor shall award the prize to an alternate winner selected in accordance with the above.
9. Conditions: All taxes and other expenses associated with the receipt or use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes participant’s permission for the Sponsor to use his/her name, hometown city and state, likeness, biographical information and any statements made by participant regarding the Sweepstakes or Sponsor for editorial, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each participant warrants that he or she has read and agrees to abide by all of these Official Rules and that he or she is not prohibited from participating in the Sweepstakes. Each participant agrees to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor and its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and prize suppliers from any liability arising from or related to the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
10. Additional Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes for any reason. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds, in its sole discretion, to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or Sponsor’s website. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent activities to the full extent of the law.
11. The agreement contained in these Official Rules is governed by the laws of the California.