DescriptionThe men’s Potrero boot brings a little bit of the great outdoors to your everyday, offering both rugged styling and technical features for athletic comfort. Crafted from sturdy nubuck leathers, a canvas-embossed suede collar and metal hardware, this urban hiker wouldn’t be complete without its gusseted tongue to block out debris and EVA midsole and rubber outsole to give you incredible comfort and serious traction for your daily expeditions.
Product DetailsThe Ahnu® Potrero utilizes the following technology:
- Numentum™ Commute Technology features an internal midsole consisting of thick, shock-absorbing bottom layer with U-shaped heel stabilizer and cushioning top layer memory foam
- Internal shank provides arch and mid foot support
- EVA midsole provides lightweight shock absorption
- Lugged rubber outsole provides long-lasting durability and traction on a variety of surfaces
- Gusseted tongue to help keep out debris
- Padded collar and tongue for enhanced comfort
- Rubber toe and heel protector
Ahnu® products are warranted to provide normal wear and be free from defective materials or faulty manufacturing for one year from confirmed date of purchase. Any products beyond one year will be evaluated on a case by case basis. For further warranty information please contact Ahnu at 1-877-337-8333.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breathes Well
- Cushions Impact
- Good Arch Support
- Chafes Easily
- Casual Wear
- Going Out
- Wet Weather
Comments about Potrero:
I work in a warehouse with a floor that causes agony on the feet and back so the Potrero boots are a life saver (foot amd back saver). The sole is thick so you have tone of moving time. The feet will get tired but thats after about 6 hours of walking on solid concrete carrying 50 pound boxes all day.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width